Is Sam 18 yet???

When will Kiefer be 18???

When will Brendan be 18??

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scattergories...I was tagged!

I was tagged by Tiffany....so I hope you that see this do it and have some fun. It was easier but also harder than I expected!
Being computer stupid most of the time, if not all, I just copied and pasted to a new document, then did the same to put the info here. So that will be a good idea too for those of you who would like to send this to people thru your emails.


SCATTERGORIES.. it's harder than it looks! Link to this post, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people including the one that sent this to you.Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can not use the same word twice.

Your name
Angela

BOY NAME:
Aaron

4 LETTER WORD:
Ants

GIRL NAME:
Ashley

OCCUPATION:
Actress

A COLOR:
Apple green

SOMETHING YOU WEAR:
Argyle

BEVERAGE:
Apple-tini

FOOD:
Apple

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM:
Air freshener

A PLACE :
Austin

REASON FOR BEING LATE:
Accident

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT:
AAAhhhhhh!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Not related to this post but thanks for the comment. I did not think I would get a visit from someone so soon! I am kind of excited now :)

    I just created my blog a couple of days back and made my first few posts only today. I was still posting some pics when I saw your comment.

    Thanks again. It was very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete