Is Sam 18 yet???

When will Kiefer be 18???

When will Brendan be 18??

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Note from Kiefer :)

Howdy everyone,

Well i hope you all had a great Christmas!! Well as you all know i broke my toe and had surgery to get it fixed. There are 2 pins in it holding a piece of bone on. It does get painful time to time but nothing i can not stand. I'am missing out on mt entire wrestling season because of it which makes me mad because i did not even get to wrestle 1 match this season!! The doctor said even when i get the pins taken out i will not be able to wrestle cause i'll still be doing recovery afterwards for about another month! I get the stitchs out on monday the 29th. they take my pins out on January 13th which is a long time and i will not be fully healed till Feburary 17th which is my geuss, so my birthday. School is going good and everything and i'am still dating Sarah, it has been 3 months i think!!:)

Well love you all,
Kiefer

No comments:

Post a Comment